Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hello readers! I have started this blog in hopes of sharing beneficial fitness, nutrition, and health information. Please feel free to post comments and I will do my best to address any questions you may have!

"Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it." –Plato


ABOUT ME
I am a certified personal trainer on The Eastern Shore of Maryland. Being active has always been an important aspect of my life since I was young, including horseback riding, lacrosse, volleyball, and tennis. Since graduating college, I focus my workouts on core/strength training and running.

WHY TRAIN WITH ME?
There is no better feeling than achieving one's goals. I have always been highly motivated and am passionate about helping people. In today's busy, stressful world, nutrition and fitness are areas where many people need the guidance, motivation, and discipline which come with the expertise of a personal trainer. My goal as your personal trainer is to design a program specifically tailored to ensure you reach your fitness and nutrition goals while addressing muscle imbalances and medical considerations. I will support you and your goals through motivation, inspiration, and nutrition coaching as you take the important steps to achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment